What do you offer as a service?
We are specialized in ensuring quality transportation to and from airports of Morocco, address pickups (Point-to-point transit), and private business transfers (to and from office, meetings, and events).
In addition to our transfer and transport services, we are also experienced in organizing tours around Morocco of various sizes and duration, like private excursions and sightseeing activities.
What areas do you serve?
CARRESA Group operates all over Morocco, with a particular focus on major cities like:
- Casablanca (Our Taxi Vert Casablanca service is available 24/7)
- Marrakech (Our Taxi Vert Marrakech service is available 24/7)
- Agadir (Our Taxi Vert Agadir service is available 24/7)
- Rabat (Our Taxi Vert Rabat service is available 24/7)
- Tangier (Our Taxi Vert Tangier service is available 24/7)
- Fez, Oujda, Essaouira, Ouarzazate… and the list goes on.
How do I book a trip/transfer ?
Booking a CARRESA taxi is convenient and flexible. You can book your ride in one of 4 different no-hassle ways, day and night, from anywhere, via:
- Our website:
- Step 1. In our booking engine, fill out your pickup location (departure point), dropoff location (arrival point), travel date and time, number of passengers, amount of baggage and click “Calculate Price”
- Step 2. Look through the vehicles and select the best one that suits your needs
- Step 3. Complete your passenger details and contact information
- Step 5. Select your prefered payment method
- Step 6. That’s it! You have now successfully made a booking. Your booking confirmation will be sent to the email address that you provided on the passenger details page.
Which payment methods are available?
We have a variety of flexible payment options including Cash, Credit Card.
- Important: Your payment details registered with CARRESA are secure and encrypted. We don’t store, nor see, your credit card details.
My company requires a receipt, can you provide one?
Yes, we can supply an invoice.
What categories of vehicles do you offer and what are the differences?
CARRESA offers you the right vehicle category to suit every occasion and every need. You can choose between Economy vehicles, First Class vehicles, Business Class Vehicles, Vito Class, Minivans & Autocars. Check out our fleet here!
Is the price for a vehicle or for a passenger?
Good News! The total price is for a vehicle. The price does not depend on the number of passengers.
Will anyone else be traveling in the vehicle I book?
No. All our trips are private, there will be only you and your group on-board.
How many passengers can you transport?
I didn't receive a confirmation email, what could be the reason?
If you have not received the confirmation in your inbox:
- Check your spam and junk folders as there may be cases where CARRESA emails could land in there by mistake
- Make sure the email address you specified is correct (if you believe you’ve booked using an incorrect email address, please get in touch)
- If you’re booking for someone else, make sure you’re checking your own email address, and not the passenger’s.
How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
When booking on Carresa.com a confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. We highly recommend to retain the confirmation for your records (Read our Terms & Conditions).
How do I tell if my Credit Card payment was successful?
Upon transaction completion, your credit card will be charged automatically. Your transaction will typically appear on your statement as “Carresa Group”. A payment receipt will be instantly sent to your email address which you specified during the booking, confirming the completion of the transaction.
Why should I enter my flight number?
By providing your flight number when booking, your chauffeur will be able to monitor your flight’s status in real-time and adjust your pickup time for any delays and early arrivals (where possible). If the delay is very long and the driver is unable to wait, we will reach out to you so that we can find a workaround for you.
What if I have more luggage than the baggage allowance for my booking?
If you are traveling with more luggage than the baggage allowance we’re recommending, feel free to contact us so that we can find a workaround for you. In most similar cases, we allocate an extra vehicle.
- Keep in mind that additional charges might apply.
I would like to book a ride for someone else, how can I proceed?
It is possible to book a ride for someone else (friend, family, guest, client,…).
Tick the box “Book For Someone Else” on the booking form, you will then be presented with 3 additional fields underneath: “Name – Phone – Email address” allowing you to fill out their contact information.
- Important: The passenger’s contact information form is mandatory. You can use your own email address if you have no way of knowing theirs.
Where will the chauffeur wait for me?
- Airport shuttle: your chauffeur will be waiting in the terminal (meeting point) with a sign showing your first and last names, which you specified during the booking (remember to switch on your mobile once landed).
- Address pickups: your chauffeur will be waiting in front of the door. If there are parking restrictions, he will be waiting at the closest spot around the pickup location.
Do I have to pay extra for waiting time?
The total cost of the trip covers all charges including your chauffeur’s waiting time. That being said, you have 1 hour of free waiting time after your landing (formalities, baggage claim,…etc). Exceeding 1 hour will incur a charge of $5 for every half an hour (30 minutes) to cover your chauffeur’s parking expenses.
What if I need to Change or Cancel my booking?
- If you have made a booking as a guest (without registering as a member) then please contact us for any CANCELLATIONS/AMENDMENTS.
- If you are a registered user, then cancellations are handled by logging in.
To change the booking, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on the phone number shown on the confirmation email and voucher.
- Important Note: Please understand that when you change, forget or cancel your reservation without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that frame of time, and other clients on our schedule miss the opportunity to receive our services.
Therefore, we respectfully request AT LEAST 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of your trips.
Any modification under 24 hours to your booking will incur an administration charge of $10 (per booking), and there will be no refund for late notice cancellations (including no-shows as well). Please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
How safe are you on the road?
We are proud to announce that CARRESA Group is on a program to renew the fleet every 36 months, hence our vehicles are modern and brand new. Also, each and every one of our vehicles is subjected to regular inspections and safety checks that cover exterior, interior and mechanical aspects.
goes here, click edit button to change this text.
What if I'm traveling with a baby/toddler?
If you are traveling with a baby or toddler, we are more than happy to facilitate this for you. You may request a child’s seat directly in the booking form by ticking the box “I require a child seat” under “More Options”
- If you do have your own child seat or booster seat, our experienced drivers will position and install it correctly and securely to guarantee your child’s safety and comfort.
How can I calculate the total cost of my transfer?
The great news is, there’s no need to do that yourself. Calculating the total fare cost of a ride is something we do for you. You don’t need to worry about trying to do the maths in your head to make sure you have enough money. With CARRESA, the price you’re quoted will be the exact same price you pay.
- We always ensure that you know the price in advance, as we don’t like elements of surprise either!
Which languages does the chauffeur speak?
We tend to assign you a driver that could speak your language, or at least English. However, we cannot ensure that the driver is fluent in the particular language, but we guarantee that he will know the most important route information, which will assist you avoid communication issues and language barriers.
What are your drivers like?
We carefully select and screen our professional drivers. They are well dressed and well behaved, helpful and dedicated to making your journey comfortable, quick and trouble-free. They will make Morocco feel like home.
What do you do in response to Covid-19 spreading?
All of CARRESA GROUP’s backline and frontline workers (including chauffeurs) are fully vaccinated. It’s an added peace of mind for our passengers, on top of our vehicle disinfection program, mask-wearing, and supply of a high-quality Hand Sanitizer for our passengers on-board. Click here to refer to our detailed COVID-19 Prevention Plan.