DEAR CUSTOMERS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PASSENGERS, DRIVERS AND PARTNERS IS OUR PRIORITY. IN RESPONSE TO THE SPREAD OF “COVID-19” (COMMONLY CALLED CORONA-VIRUS), CARRESA GROUP HAS IMPLEMENTED A NUMBER OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR STAFF.
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we are deploying the following “7 Steps To Safety” program:
- All our staff (drivers, back-office staff) are fully vaccinated
- All our vehicles are cleaned regularly and disinfected using virucidal products
- Hand sanitizer is available for all our customers
- All drivers wear a mask in their shuttles
- Drivers use hand sanitizer before and after each trip
- The temperature of each driver is taken regularly
- Sick drivers are not allowed to return to work without a negative test.
All of these measures help to provide you with a healthy space for safe travel.
Still worried? We help you by answering all your questions, click here to write to us! Click here to write to us!